106/365


19April2017 ~  School vacation = soccer camp

For school vacation week L decided she wanted to go to soccer camp instead of going to daycare to hang out with the "little kids."   I chose a location closer to my office so I could drop her off and pick her up in the afternoon.  She had to come to hang out in my office in the afternoon while I worked or went to meetings.

Camp at a new location is a confidence builder for L.   It was mainly boys and she didn't know anyone.  She always seems to make a friend.  They had lunch together and I'm sure did not talk much.  I loved hearing her stories about how she beat the boys and how they complained she was "blocking me."  


She likes to look pretty and accessorize.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

Soccer Life

184/365: Boston Day Part 1- Children's Museum