82/365

26March2017 ~ "Queen of Crazytown"

L refers to Lexiloo as the "Queen of Crazytown."   Lexiloo comes back with, "King of Crazytown." L and I were out side cleaning the yard  on Sunday and out comes Lexiloo looking like this.  Her hat isn't on quite right and there's mix match gloves.  

She was under the weather all weekend.  She had a sore throat, slight fever and runny noise.  I thought maybe it was strep, but when I brought the girls to the doctors to be check it came back negative.  They had to hang out with me on Monday while I worked.  They both insisted on going back to school and daycare on Monday, but I told them they needed to rest.


L moving the snow around for me.  She was a great help while Dave was away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

Soccer Life

4/365