Christmas Card Making


The making of our Christmas card starts with test subjects and posses.  This happened last Sunday while L was at Sunday school.  Dave and Lexiloo posed for me so I could find where I wanted the camera and pose location.  Then I had to set the camera up.


Once L got home, I wanted a few pictures of the girls.  L is a pro when it comes to taking photos.  Lexiloo is getting there.  She still has many moments where she doesn't want to listen, but we do get some good shots.


The girls do have fun.


If I was to post all the photos of the shots with Dave in it, you would see Dave looks the exact same in each photo.   L, Lexiloo and I would have a different look while Dave has the same pose.


More photos of the girls



When Lexioo started to lose focus.  The girls wanted to take photos.


They each took turns taking photos. 


L's photo of Lexiloo.

Lexiloo's turn to take photos


Lexiloo's photo of L.

 The photo chosen for our Christmas cards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

Soccer Life

4/365