First Day of School

26August2015 ~ First day of school

Yesterday was the first day of school for L.  She was excited for second grade. 

 
Lexiloo wanted to be in on the fun...even if it means Mommy get irritated because the girls didn't want to listen during our photo session.


Lexiloo was pouting because L was getting all the attention and she wanted me to only take photos of her.


To get a nice photo of the girls together, I told Lexiloo I would take a photo of just her...then had L get behind real quick.




It's going to be a busy year...I'm sure L won't mind.  As usual we might have over committed on activities.  This is the year L may have to choose which activity she wants to participate in and it can't be all. I'm glad she is still happy to go to school. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

Soccer Life

184/365: Boston Day Part 1- Children's Museum