Christmas Card Outtake

 
Since I was late on getting family photos done for the holiday season, I decided I would take the photos myself.  Here are some of the photos from our session.
 


 
Lexi is wearing the Christmas dress she wore last year.  It still fits our half pint.  Ba Noi, does the dress look familar?  L is our girly girl and Lexiloo would pick the t-shirt every time.  When I say, "no" I get an "ah."


 
Lexiloo hurt her finger some how.  She was all about "kiss it" while L was still in the moment.

 

They wanted me to get in and I wanted to test the timer. 

 
Lexiloo was all about her blanket.

 
Blurry photo and I must of hit the tripod while trying to get to the photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

Soccer Life

184/365: Boston Day Part 1- Children's Museum