Hai and Dolly

 05July2014 ~ Kennebunk Baptist Church

My brother was married this pass weekend to his long time girlfriend, Dolly.  Yeah!  It was a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception followed with fireworks.

It was good to see and catch up with family we hadn't seen in a while.

Family ceremony


The newlyweds…They were glowing.


 We spent a couple of days Van, Tuan and the boys.  The kids loved it.  I'll need to post a blog about it.  They wrestled, play in water and sprayed one another…laughing and giggling the whole time.

We spent a lot of time chasing our little one…A!

Nonantum Resort, Kennebunkport, Maine ~ Van, Tuan and the Boys 


 So Lexi!  The shoes came right off and the blanket had to be near.

Daddy and his Precious!  This melts my heart…the love I have for these two!  I haven't forgot Lexiloo!

Getting a kiss and hug from L.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/365

123/365