Garden


11May2014 ~ We've started our garden this weekend.   L was excited and A wanted to do what big sister was doing.



When big sister took her sweater off, A had to as well.  It was a sweet Mother's Day.  I didn't have to cook breakfast and Dave and the girls put thought into what they were going to do for me.

We spent most of the day working on the garden.


L built her fairy garden bed and then helped me build the bigger raised beds.  One of our 2x4 beds started to rot away so we used cedar kits from Home Depot.

It's never too early to teach L how to use power tools.  Plus, she loves to use them.


 Once the beds were built, L went to the carnival with Dave for a bit.  A went with me to get Pho.  After we all got back, L and I went to the garden center to pick out plants for her garden.


Once at the garden center, I told L she could pick out a sun annual for her garden.  She didn't want me help and asked me to stay away while she picked it out.


Working on her garden.



12May2014 ~ watering the plants.  Of course, A is following big sister.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

Soccer Life

184/365: Boston Day Part 1- Children's Museum