Five Years Old

03June2013 ~ Birthday Girl

She's finally FIVE!  She's been waiting for this day.  Going through the photos brings back memories.  L has grown from a stranger anxiety baby to a delightful, bright, witty, clever sweet girl.

02June2013 ~ daycare cupcake

We celebrated the days before and on her birthday.  She wanted the Rex cupcake with 5 pink flowers



She wanted Hello Kitty, Toy Story and Rainbow.  That's a rainbow cake so I made it rainbow decorations.


She woke up to a living room full of balloons.  When I woke up she ran to me and gave me a big hug saying, "Thank You Mommy."  The presents went untouched until after dinner.  I love this about her.  It's not about the present, but all about the balloons and cake.  It doesn't take much to please her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

4/365

123/365