Heavy Heart

13December2012 ~ Ready for the day...heading to daycare.

The last two days has been hard.  It was all senseless.  The innocent Sandy Hook children whose lives were cut short and the broken pieces their families will live with for the rest of their lives.  May God bless them and their families.

It was about two weeks ago when we pre-registered L for kindergarten. I was excited for her...she is ready.  Our L who wakes up each morning full of energy and ready to take on the day.  I can't imagine her not in our lives.  I tear up thinking about.  My heart goes out to the Sandy Hook community and it's been heavy since I heard about the act.  I've stopped reading or watching the news coverage.  It makes me think about too much.  My children are heading into a strange world...filled with scary things.

What takes away the sadness...looking into my children's faces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

Soccer Life

4/365