Spin

 11September2012 ~ Spinning

It seems like that's what L's life is about right now.  We just spin and spin...and getting into a routine.  I didn't think it would be hard to find things for L to do while she was at home with Baby A and me.  We get out to the playground, make it to My Gym a couple of times a week and run the random errands  during the week.  However, it's the interaction with kids her ages that is the challenge.

Most children at the playground and the gym are toddlers up to 3 years old.  There are hardly any 4 year olds there and L tends to play a little rougher {as most kids her age are doing}.  We're trying story time today and I promised her a movie and popcorn.  She loves to a rent movie and make popcorn so I think it's on the agenda for after her afternoon nap.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

Soccer Life

184/365: Boston Day Part 1- Children's Museum