328/365: Thankful

A walk with Ba Noi to see the cows before we headed to my father's annual remembrance gathering and then home.

It was a wonderful week in Maine with much to be thankful for. Thankful for family and friends. Thankful L has become more comfortable around people…giving hugs and kisses to everyone. Instead of being with me at all time, I had to go find her this year. When asked how her day was, she said, “I met three new friends.” She’s met her cousins before, but now she’s more aware and open.

I am very thankful for cousins. I remember my childhood with cousins and the fun we all had…glad L will have those memories. Memories with many more cousins…my siblings children, Dave's brother's children and my cousin’s children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

4/365

123/365