308/365: Dress Up

Playing while I picked up

It's been a low key day.  L seems to be run down so it was swim lessons this morning and then hanging out at the house.  We did get out to walk around Target.  L wanted to buy everything, but we left with nothing.  


We tried outfits on for L's photos at daycare tomorrow.  With L it's all about prep.  She had her favorite and Dave had his.  In the end it was her choice. 

She asked me what his name is...referring to the photographer.  She feels more comfortable in front of the camera when she knows the person's name.  I told her I would ask Ms. M to ask tomorrow.  On the form there was a comments section so I asked the photographer to introduce himself first..wondering if it was neurotic of me to note this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

4/365

42/365