Pumpkin Painting and Leaf Raking


10.24.09 ~ Pumpkin Painting, photo taken by Wholefoods


On Saturday we attended Wholefoods’ pumpkin painting event held for the kids. What a wonderful event….L really enjoyed herself. She didn’t want to stop. It was a great day for the event since it rained most of the day and L gets antsy when we’re in the house for too long. She goes stir crazy and starts to bang on the door to get out.
10.24.09 ~ Pumpkin Painting, photo taken by Wholefoods

The Wholefoods staff was quite nice and the children were all very adorable. There was a nice turn out. I’m guessing around 15 children. The pumpkin painting was followed with a snack of Pirate’s Booty and juice. We’re headed back to Wholefoods on Saturday for the trick or treat event they are having for the children.


L enjoying her Pirate's Booty after all her hard work


L's pumpkin is the third one down





On Sunday, L and I raked the leaves in the yard. L was enjoying herself until dada came home on his lunch break. From that point, she just wanted him to hold her. I raked while they went inside to get a snack. But, when Dave had to go back to work I couldn’t get L to behave while I raked (as she was before dada came home).
L putting leaves in her wagon
Our little precious is getting a real attitude these days. “NO, Nooo, Nay,” seems to be screamed at me quite bit these days followed with a boycott. She’ll even shake her head at me. L was wandering our neighbors’ yards on Sunday and I could not get her to come back into our yard. I had to go and get her. She tried to run from me, screamed, “No!” and while I’m trying to walk her away from the yard she screamed and did a sit in.
She’s also teething again…poor baby. L followed me around the house on Sunday, saying, “mum mum mum” and rubbing her cheeks. I try not to give L Motrin often, but it eased the pain and she wasn’t rubbing her cheeks as much.


She loves her dada (every morning, she says dada down
stairs).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

4/365

123/365