9 Month Wellness

3.2.09 ~ L ruling the roost, Framingham

I can hardly believe that L is nine months old. When she was 1-month old I was hoping for the stage where I didn't have to get up every 1 hour and her fussy and needy periods would be less. I've past those stages and at nine months I feel like she's growing too quickly. I can barely keep up with her.
At L's nine-month wellness visit, she weighted 20 pounds and was 28 1/2 inches long. She's in the 75th percentile for weight and 90th for her height and head. Yes, L is a big girl. The doctor's visit went well except for the L's constant crying as soon as the doctor stepped into the room. Once the doctor left, L stopped crying but when she returned L started crying again. I'm not sure what that is all about.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

Soccer Life

4/365