Swap Result

2.10.09 ~ Mobile Swap

My mobile was sent out yesterday. I had all the material on hand. The fabric and beads I've used on several projects and have great meaning to me.

For the swap we had to answer 6 questions. My partner's photos on Flickr are amazing and her baby boy is beautiful (name and address excluded below). Her photos and the last two questions gave me insight into my partner.

1. name:

2. email address:

3. website (if you have one): best to find me on flickr:

4. mailing address:

5. favorite colors:think ocean & beach: muted, watery blues, greens, grays, whites, sand, with a bit of rusty orange or faded red

6. whether the mobile you'd like to receive is for a baby's room (and his or her age probably would help). If you would particularly like to make a mobile for a baby's room, say that here.: Yes, for a baby's room: Boy, soon to be 1 (on Feb. 26th).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

Soccer Life

4/365