Happy L


1.14.09 ~ Playing L, Framingham

I was outside shoveling the drive way while L napped yesterday and several of our neighbors stopped their cars to say hello. They all wanted to know how L was doing. L has a fan following and she doesn’t even know it.


My updates included her being a very HAPPY baby, having her two bottom teeth come in recently, becoming more mobile and quite expressive. She will scoot across the rug to getg to things and wants us to constantly hold her hands so she can stand or walk. L just loves to go from the living room to the kitchen so she can see her dad. L is also moving in her walker.

*You may been seen this entry come down multiple times today. Sorry...I was trying to share a video from Google Video and I couldn't get it to work. It's a video of Happy L. I'll try again another day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

Soccer Life

4/365