Bathing Beauty


1.20.09 ~ bath time, framingham

This morning I put L in her walker so I could take a shower. Typically she'll stay right in front of the bathroom door where I can see her. Today, she stayed in my line of sight, but since she's wants to explore she takes no prisoners. It doesn't mean much these days that L is in our view.

We have a low book shelf against the inner wall in our living room. This morning when I peeked out to check on L....what did I find? L was pulling things of the book shelf. Paper and folders were thrown onto the floor. We have started to baby proof the house, but it seems that L is moving much quicker than we are.

1.20.09 ~ playtime with dad, framingham

1.20.09 ~ playtime before bed, framingham

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

Soccer Life

4/365