Yumm Yumm Yumm

video

I'm amazed...the last two nights L slept for 12 hours straight. Our baby is growing so quickly. She talks non-stop now and this past week I put her in 12 month shirts. Did I mention she weighted 17.9 pounds at her last doctor's appointment (just last week)? Yes, it's true. I can't keep up with the sorting of her clothes so Dave continues to put her in clothes that do not fit. He loves to dress her in pink and tells me that pink is L's color. We'll need to transition L into a convertible car seat soon because her infant seat is getting small for her.

The next two weeks are going to be crazy for us. I will be attending training in Boston next week and Dave is headed to the Dominican Republic for a little R&R. Ba Noi will be coming down to stay with us for a few days to help us out.

Enjoy the video of L laughing at the me saying, "Yumm Yumm Yumm."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

4/365

123/365