All Cheeks

Yesterday I was tired, I fell asleep on the way home from daycare...did I tell you my house is five minutes away from daycare.


After my 30 minute power nap and Mommy changed my dirty clothes, I was on the move again. I wanted some tummy time. I had a lot of tummy time at daycare this week. It's making me very strong. I'm rolling over...I'll be able to reach Aidan soon. Aidan is one of my best class mate. He's a year older, but he likes to hang out with me. I make him laugh according to my teacher.


I went to bed early last night. I had a great night according to Mommy. I only woke up once last night. Mommy was very proud of me. I told you I was tired. Today, I wrote up with a bad cold...I was congested but it didn't seem to bother me too much. We had a busy day...I had to run errands with Mommy and Daddy. We got new tires and brakes on the VW....daddy wants us to be safe. Then I went to Target, Old Navy and Wholefoods with Mommy. After our shopping trip, I played while Mommy did three loads of laundry (mostly mine). This is my I'm up to something look...its the look right before I pooped my pants for the 6th time today.


Have a good night. Love, L.


P.S...Daddy says I'm all cheeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

4/365

123/365