Tissue Please


While Dave would be horrified to know I posted this photo of our beautiful baby. I had to share this moment because I laugh every time I think about. Of course, I'm snapping away and didn't realize I had taken a photo of L with bubbles coming out of her nose until I viewed all the photos last night. Poor L has another cold if I didn't mention it in an earlier posts.

Last night as I was viewing the photos from this weekend, I came across the photo above. I asked Dave to come and take a look. His response, "Poor Precious, it's so gross it makes me want to go blow my nose right now."

Did I also mention that L's got Dave wrapped around her finger?!? He's a goner when it comes to her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

4/365

123/365