Time

9.28.08

Trying to find time to blog has been nearly impossible lately. Not just blogging, but time to organize (clean), write those over due thank you cards or even workout. Everything is about L now (I’m sure many of you moms are chuckling at my last statement).

We’ve had an interesting couple of weeks at the Hill home….L got her first cold, I received a call from daycare that she had head to toe hives and the worst is that she has now gone from a great sleeper to a sleeper that wakes up every hour or so. I thought the days of getting up that often were behind me. Yet again, motherhood is one surprise after the other.

When I got the call that L had hives, I called the doctor’s office and they told us to bring her in. Dave picked L up and I met him along the way to the doctor’s office. We had concerns of getting there as it was during rush hour and in my rush to get there I forgot her diaper bag. By the time we got there the hives had disappeared and I’m sure the doctor was thinking, ‘First time parents.’ L did a couple of naughty things at the doctor’s office. First, she peed all over me. Secondly, she kept lifting herself up and shimmering down the table as the doctor was examining her. Dave thought she was quite amusing. I on the other hand, not so much as I was soaking wet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

Soccer Life

4/365