L's Baptism Continued...

There were so many special moments at L's baptism. It was a beautiful day and Deacon Darrel was wonderful. Some of my favorite moments (there are many):

L getting to spend time with her Ba Noi and Ba Ngoai.

L & her Godparents (Van can't deny she doesn't want children, not after this photo)


L receiving the sign of the cross and enjoying her bottle from her dad. I loved that everyone who wanted to sign the cross on L could.

My nieces and nephews getting involved in the blessing of the water.

The Baptism






L's on my lap.


Photos taken by Jessie Marsters (photographer).

Comments

  1. What are you talking about? I don't know who's more uncomfortable me or her...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

4/365

123/365