Out & About

Week 27

I debated sharing this photo of my belly (too much skin showing), but decided it would be nice to share. I didn’t realize it was on my flash card until last week when I downloaded my 31 week belly photo. The picture came out surprising well but I have no idea what functions I used on the camera to get the shot (still getting use to my Christmas gift from Dave).

Yesterday was a beautiful day, all the neighbors where out and about. Lisa around the corner was out walking as I was getting out of the car and stopped to chat. She hadn’t seen me close up since last fall and commented on how we’ve been busy this winter. Then our neighbors from across the street came over. Our neighbor who lives diagonally across from us is expecting their second child 3 weeks prior to our delivery. Of course, John, one of the other neighbors started with the let’s compare belly jokes, that people better make sure that they pass this street, don’t drink the water, etc. It was nice to catch up with everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/365

123/365