Sailboat Blue

Valspar Sailboat Blue

We picked out the paint color for the baby's nursery on Saturday, "Sailboat Blue". We're going with a blue, green and tan color scheme for the nursery. The prepping of the room began on Saturday after we picked out the paint. Dave sanded the walls and is taking Friday off to patch the walls and just maybe the room will be painted by the end of the weekend (fingers crossed).

We also have our 20 week (mid-point in our pregnancy) ultrasound this week. We can choose to find out the sex of the baby, but have decided not too. As I have mentioned in my previous posts, it's more me than Dave. I think he wants to find out, but since I don't, he's going along with it.

I haven’t felt the baby kick yet, but am experiencing some of the other symptoms. I was finally able to get my recommended flu shot on Saturday. We’re also narrowing the baby’s name to a few that we both agree on. We haven’t finalized the names (a boy and a girl) but have some good ones.
That’s all the baby news I have right now…I’ll post more after the ultrasound.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/365

123/365