Heartbeat

I had my monthly appointment with Dr. DeVries today. I've been coughing so much that I was worried about the "BABY". My fears were put to rest when I got to hear the Baby's heartbeat.

I heard my own heart beat, the Baby's kicking and a minute later it happened. I was able to hear the most amazing sound...all I could do was smile. At that moment I could have cried it was such a powerful feeling.

It's all beginning to sink in and feel real. In a week, I will be past my first trimester. The first nine weeks I couldn't think about anything other than getting through the day. Morning sickness and fatigue was so bad I couldn't fathom how any woman would want to go through having a baby. Today's appointment makes it all worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School and Entering P-K

Soccer Life

4/365