From the beginning

My name is Thuy and my journey is just beginning. Hopefully by the time you view this blog, I will be pregnant. Why start trying now? It's been a 1 month and 10 days since Hoang's death. There are days where I feel overwhelmed by what has happened and I just don't want to believe it. Little things remind me of her and I start to feel my eyes burning and wish I could turn back the clock. Hoang was a wonderful sister and aunt. I know that my children would have loved her.

I am not getting any younger and there are lessons to learn from Hoang's death. Everything could change in a blink of an eye. I took for granted that my life would be perfect forever. That my sisters would be there when I had my first child. They would be there to hold him or her, buy the cute little outfits, pose for the cheek to cheek photo and to share every big milestone with them .

Hoang is one of the reasons why I want to start trying. Dave and I have had our numerous discussions about starting a family (I'll tell that story later). I want my child to have his/her own personalitybut I secretly hope that they have a little of Hoang's humor, joy, patience and compassion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/365

123/365